How to find Thornleigh B&B in Keswick
- Travel to Junction 40 on the M6 (Penrith, Cumbria)
- Follow the A66 towards Keswick and the North Lakes
- After approximately 17 miles leave the A66 at the first junction marked Keswick
- Follow signs for Keswick town centre
- Stay on this road. You will pass a pedestrian crossing just after a cross roads, and then Bell Close Car park on your left.
- We are opposite the far end of the car park, on the right.
- We have private parking bays and additional free parking.
- Penrith, Cumbria is the nearest station
- Travel to Penrith via the main West Coast line
- Buses to Keswick leave from the front of Penrith Station
- Keswick Bus Station is within easy walking distance of Thornleigh Guest House